2. General Conduct
Microscan’s Network and Services must be used in a manner that is consistent with their intended purposes and may be used only for lawful purposes. Users may not use Microscan’s network & services
- 2.1 in order to transmit, distribute or store material.
- 2.2 in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- 2.3 in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others;
- 2.4 that is fraudulent, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, abusive or hateful or contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful component;
- 2.5 containing fraudulent offers for goods or services or any promotional materials that contain false, deceptive or misleading statements, claims or representations; or
- 2.6 generally, in a manner that may expose Microscan or any of its personnel to criminal or civil liability.