Our company has also been granted an Infrastructure Provider license (IP-1) by the Government of India, which enables us to provide all infrastructure needs to telecom companies, including relay towers and underground data/voice carrier networks.
we also providing Internet services by procuring ISP licenses which is granted by the Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. Under this licenses Microscan can operate and offer internet services in Mumbai as well as Maharashtra & Goa circle.
Recently we have ventured into business of Point to Point services & MPLS VPN services by procuring NLD licenses which is granted by the Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. Under this licenses Microscan offer E-Line, Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL), and Ethernet Private LAN (E-LAN). With support for Layer 2 point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint topologies.
- “Indian Leadership Award” for Industrial Development by All India Achievers Foundation, New Delhi on 11th June 2011.
- “International Achievers for Business Excellence” by International Achievers Conference, Bangkok, Thailand on 10th November 2011.
- “Bharat Gaurav Award” by Association for Economic Growth & Social Development, New Delhi on 24th December 2011.
- “ Udyog Shree Award” by Udyog Shree Publication, Mumbai on 20th December 2011.
- “ Leaders of Tomorrow” West Region awarded by ET NOW-IndiaMart , in the category of IT/ITES-VAS for the year 2013.