Terms & Conditions
- Microscan’s websites are operated by Microscan Computers Pvt. Ltd. (CIN: U72100MH1996PTC102683) whose registered address is at A/301-303, Everest Grande, Opp. Ahura Center, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400093, INDIA
- These terms relate to your use of our Websites. Other terms may apply to Services provided via our Websites, and you should check to see what specific terms apply to any Services which you use.
- We may terminate, change or suspend any part of our Websites, including any content, features, and hours of availability or these terms at any time. Continued use of our Websites after we have made any such changes will signify your consent to the changes.
- Copyright in the material contained in our Websites belong to Microscan Computers Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates or its licensors. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved.
- Microscan grants to you a licence to make one free copy of the information contained herein for personal or non-commercial use only. Accordingly, unless otherwise expressly stated, no part of the Websites may be copied, performed in public, broadcast or adapted without Microscan’s prior written permission. Any other use of materials on our Websites, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
- Microscan and the Microscan logo and all brands and products referred to or detailed in the websites belong to Microscan Computers Pvt. Ltd. No rights are granted in respect of any of the above trademarks. If you are in doubt whether an item is a trade mark of Microscan Computers Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates, please contact us for clarification.
- While Microscan has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within our Websites is correct and kept up-to-date, you should be aware that, at any given time, some of the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out-of-date. Microscan gives no warranty or makes any representation regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of the content of the websites. Further, no warranty is given that our websites will be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of any losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
- Microscan excludes all liability for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party – including, without limitation, any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts or use of money whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise – in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of use or non-use of the websites.
- The use of third party websites is entirely at your own risk. Links contained in our Websites do lead to other websites not under our control, and we accept no liability for, or endorse, the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Accordingly, you should read the terms and conditions of those websites and direct any questions or comments about the linked website’s contents to the relevant website provider.
- You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own websites to the Websites (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion
- We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with our Privacy Statement. Our Privacy Statement should be read in conjunction with these terms and conditions and forms an integral part of these terms.
- If you transmit defamatory material to the Websites this may result in criminal and/or civil proceedings being commenced against you and you shall at all times indemnify Microscan against all losses, expenses, damages, costs (including reasonable legal costs) suffered or incurred by Microscan.
- These Terms and access to this Site are governed by Indian Laws. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, this Site shall be instituted only in a state or federal court located in Mumbai, India. You and Microscan agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
- If any part of these terms is found to be void or unenforceable, it will be severed from the rest of the terms which shall remain unaffected.
- You are granted access to the Websites on condition that you accept all of the above and the application of English law and the exclusive use of the English courts to govern matters in relation to the Websites subject to mandatory provisions of applicable law. You also agree to indemnify Microscan and not to hold Microscan liable for the result (foreseeable or otherwise) of your actions or omissions based on material contained herein.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy is subject to change, and any changes to this Policy will be posted on our Sites. All information submitted through the Sites to Microscan is subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy, as amended.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, or if you believe that there has been a violation of this Policy, you may contact us at email@example.com